Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2017 7:10 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] wifi range extenders

First do they really work? I am on Comcast where the modem is located I have a very poor single on the front porch. I came across this D-Link Wi-Fi Range Extender Repeater Wireless AC750 Dual Band WPS – Refurbished for under $20. Wonder if it is worth trying? Also are they difficult to set up and access?

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com