Re: Forwarding a message with Google Voice to another number

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

hi,
the edit feature, if it shows up on the rotor, may fit this instance better, as the copy last sentence may copy unnecessary headers.

On 07/06/17 12:15 AM, Joseph Hudson wrote:
Good evening Ashley, I'm going to assume that you're doing this on your iPhone. If this is not the case please clarify. On the iPhone, there's something called a three finger triple tap. This will copy the text from the message to the clipboard. Then you can compose a new message, until the individual that you're wanting to send the message too. By hitting the compose button, choosing the contactor typing in the phone number that you wish to send it to. Then you can turn your rotor to edit, then flick up and down until you hear paste. Then paste the text from the clipboard. I hope this helps. And if you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact me at the methods below in my signature. As I'm willing to help you one-on-one. Oh waiting should I mention free of charge.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789@gmail.com
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89
facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89
FaceTime/iMessage
jhud7789@yahoo.com

On Jun 6, 2017, at 6:04 PM, Ashley Breger via Groups.Io <ashbreger=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone does anyone know how to forward a text message to another phone number with Google Voice?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ashley