Re: a word of thanks to Carlos

Carlos

Also, note that the link to the list of resources and freeware is always in the message footers.

----- Original Message -----
From: Carlos
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] a word of thanks to Carlos

Hi Don,

You're quite welcome.  Pazera Free Audio Extractor is actually somewhat obscure and under rated compared to other audio converters, but it uses FFmpeg which means it supports almost anything as an input format.  And at least the version I link to is very accessible.  Unfortunately, the latest version uses a nonstandard list control which is not accessible at all.  Although there's very little you could add to this program which would matter to me personally.