Re: malware bytes

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

I can't say as I don't use JFW.

On 6/7/2017 2:50 PM, Dennis L wrote:

How accessible is it with jaws?

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jeremy
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 3:09 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] malware bytes

I've not used malware bytes in a while, so decided to grab it last night and try it out. While it seems that it locks down the ability to use object navigation in NVDA, it seems to be accessible enough to be worth purchasing. I was curious on it's pricing, but if that's the case, 30 bucks for using it on three computers, that's an excellent deal for sure.
Take care.

On 6/7/2017 11:34 AM, Cristóbal wrote:

I have one lifetime sub I bought back in 2014 that I’ve moved from a couple of PCs and is now on my personal HP that I recently purchased. I also buy a three license pack for around $30. This is an annual sub, but since I use all three on my wife’s laptop/desktop and my work desktop, it’s a solid deal. Don’t think lifetime subs are being offered anymore.