Re: File Converter #software #freeware

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

I downloaded the app but when I tried to use it, I got a dialog saying my trial was expired and I had to purchase the program? did I use the wrong download link?
Marie

From: Carlos
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2017 4:53 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] File Converter

Here's another free utility some might find useful.  It allows you to convert between various file formats from the context menu.  Of course there are other applications which can do the same, but it is not exactly a common feature in format converters.  You can even create your own custom conversion presets.  A few of the buttons in the settings dialog are not properly labeled, but they are easy enough to figure out.  Link to the homepage is below.