From: David Moore
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2017 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Dropped Hard Drive

Hi Carlos!

I did not know if some external drives were just for storage. Okay, it is
an external drive. How would I tell a program to install on the external
drive instead of my hard drive in my computer? Thanks a lot! If I can
install programs on the external drive, this is exciting. If you could tell
me how to do that, I would greatly appreciate it!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10