Re: Bitvise SSH Server #software #freeware

Carlos

Yes of course I am aware of these options silly member LOL, but I prefer purely Windows based solutions.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob" <captinlogic@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2017 11:17 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Bitvise SSH Server

Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
I have been going nuts looking for a completely free or limited free SFTP server which does not have too many restrictions and is not significantly crippled compared to it's shareware edition. It's amazing how few options there are that fall into this category.
There is something called cygwin, which is a Linux flavor (sort of) built for windows. IN addition, there is now a Linux subsystem for windows 10 which works pretty well. Both of these have openssh servers installed on them.