Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2017 7:50 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Dropped Hard Drive

Oh believe me, I keep the files that I normally use in at least two
computers, my thumbdrive, and my external hard drive.  These are extra
files that I don't normally use, varius programs etc. that I
downloaded, and things from my life that I recorded and needed to sort
through before deciding what to delete and what to keep.  I might just
get another computer on which I can store everything.  I like older
ones, so it shouldn't be expensive at all, especially if it's a
desktop and not a laptop.  I want another real XP machine anyway.

--
Facebook: elvam2167@...

Skype: elvam2167