From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Rob
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 9:55 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Autosizer Help

Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
I haven't looked at the utility for a long time. Has it been updated to
work with later versions of Windows? I thought I saw on a list recently
that it doesn't work with one or two later versions of Windows.

That could be the case, but it seems odd that it works at least partially.
As I stated, it works if I manually open a notepad window, instead of
opening a file that is associated with notepad.
I have a windows 7 computer around, and I suppose I could try it there.