Re: mp3merge

Carlos

It may be the same program, but I have a different version.  The version I have is 0.3.2.1.  It does not require a preexisting file.  Nor does any other similar utility I have ever seen.  Yes, you can merge multiple files into a single file.  That is the whole purpose of the program.  The order in which the files are merged is determined by the order in which they are loaded.  So if you select multiple files in the "Select files to merge" dialog, the order will most likely be alphabetic.  If the files are labeled 001name.mp3, 002name.mp3, or a similar pattern, they should be loaded and merged in the correct order.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2017 9:13 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] mp3merge

it is  MP3 Merger Version 0.0.2.0 but there are no instructions, such as do i need a pre-existing file to merge into, and can i merge multiple files into a single file, and if so, do i need to select , or have all the files in a specific order tocreate a single chapter from all the files on an audio book cd such as ch01a, ch01b, ch01c and so on?
thanks

timelord09@...

There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

William and Leader Dog Lynerd