Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2017 6:14 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] keyboards VS touch screens and technological change

Hi Gene,

I'd be interested in the instructions for using the file search.  That
is, so long as when I finish going through the dialog it doesn't have a
button that says "Do you want to find this file now?"   That dialog
used to make me seethe every, single time I had to use it.  I think
they quit having that button by win2000, but I have to say that after
going through a dialog that had ten options including date, size,
file-type, last modified, and on and on, getting the "Do you want to
find this file now?" question just about made me want to throw the
computer out the window!  When *would* I want to find the file?  Next
Tuesday? Next Christmas? When?   Arrrghghgh!!!

Ann P.