From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2017 5:23 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Computer Specifications

At times, Windows 7 says that a program is not responding when it is actually doing something but can't be controled by the user. If you wait, the not responding message will disappear and the program can be used. If you have some sort of problem such as a driver incompatibility or something else, you may see various problems with Windows 7. But there is nothing inherent in Windows 7 that makes it not work well or that causes crashes or that would cause a lot of program not responding messages in a lot of programs.