From: Sugar Lopez
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 3:01 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] sugar is barely hanging on

Hello everyone

I want to thank those of you who have called me. I have been on the phone on and off with Microsoft disability line and they have cleaned my pc and nothing was found, yet my outlook is still acting up and now my windows is slow.

I gget a “not responding” message for both, as I am typing this I can tell that something is blocking because I can’t hear jaws talk.if you all  get this I am lucky.

I have to wait up to 48 hours for tier II to get back to me.

I am feeling lost now and afraid I can’t find the right person who understand Jaws to assist me.

If nothing can be done, I’ll have to take it to a stranger and pay for it to get reformatted, I don’t mind paying as long as they know what they are doing and how to work with a blind individual with screen readers.

Hmm, oh well pray that all works for the best.

I will stay in touch if I can.

Take care and take care of each other.

Sugar Lopez