From: Gene
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 6:32 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] changing my display name in windows live mail?

The new version of Windows Live Mail uses ribbons and, as in ribbon programs in general, there is one menu where many commonly used items are placed.

I shall assume you are using the ribbon version.
Press alt, then type f to open the single menu.
Down arrow to options and press enter.  You are now in a submenu.  Find e-mail accounts in that submenu and press enter.
A dialog opens that is very similar to an Outlook Express dialog.  If you have problems finding what you want, ask here.
I could have just given you the short cut key sequence but you can learn a lot about the program by looking through the menu and submenu.