Re: NVDA question

Carlos

It is not just distracting. It is wrong. There is no such thing as a numpad key which would confuse many listeners.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 8:26 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] NVDA question

Hi all,

Gene, what was so puzzling was that he kept saying numpad+7 as if I had to press a key called numpad. What he should have said was numpad7. As I said earlier, I'm very literal when it comes to keystrokes, and that's why I was confused. If I knew to whom to write, I'd suggest redoing that section of the tutorial because for literalists like me, it's distracting.

Ann P.