Re: Double characters on my iPhone when using the Bluetooth keyboard?

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

hi,
turn off voiceover and turn it back on.

On 21/06/17 5:31 AM, Jennifer Jackson wrote:
Sometimes I find that when typing on my Bluetooth keyboard with my iPhone, I get double characters for every key I type. It even gives me a period when I hit the space as two spaces. It is not every time, but is definitely irksome when it happens.
I can use the braille or touch keyboards, but I am slower with both of those methods. I have a job interview tomorrow and would like to feel confident pulling out my keyboard to take notes on. Some help with avoiding the possible appearance of not being able to manage my own tech will be greatly appreciated. :-)
Jennifer J