Re: microsoft sounds

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Doug,

What a bunch of crap!  That worked for me a few hours ago, but now it don't work worth a damn!  LOL  I don't know what changed, but somethin definitely did!  Sorry about that.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] microsoft sounds

Ok. I’m getting the following error wen I download hese.

The page might hav ebene moved or something.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 9:00 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Hi Doug,

Click on the link below, & then navigate to the heading below the link using the letter, H,

Heading: Office Add-in: Office Sounds  

From the heading arrow down to the download link.  There should also be installation instructions as well.

Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 5:24 PM

It’s not showing in the general tab, and I have the sounds installed.  And the link doesn’t work as I think Microsoft removed it.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 7:20 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Hi Doug,

I don't quite understand what you're asking.  If you need a link for the Sounds download for Office 365,it's below.

If you need to know where to find the provide feedback with sounds  option, it's,

On the Tools menu, click  Options.In the Options dialog box, click the General tab, select      the Provide feedback with sound check box, and then click OK.

Sent from my iBarstool.

Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 4:39 PM

Subject: [TechTalk] microsoft sounds

Hey all,

I’m trying to download and install Microsoft sounds for office 2016 for office 365 home edition.

But the provide feedback with sounds option isn’t showing? Can anyone help me find a good link for this?

Thanks,

Doug

Ps, as I’m trying to download the sounds.exe file for Microsoft office.

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.