Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2017 7:14 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Talking caller ID on a Panasonic cordless phone

Hi all,

Wherever the info is obtained, if it's a cell phone, unless the
caller's name and cell phone is in the contacts list of the phone, it
will say, "Wireless Caller".  He complained that he doesn't want to
hear Wireless Caller because he can't tell which of his wireless caller
friends is calling.  So I suggest he put those numbers in the contacts
of the phone, so that when those wireless callers ring his phone, it
will tell him if it is Sally or Don or Mom or Uncle Fred, or the handiman.

Ann P.