Re: making a new aircraft

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

hi,
to get the redspot sounds, in short, you will need a BGT pack extractor, the redspot sounds.dat file, then you'd need the incryption key. if someone has it, they can technically not share it, so we won't talk about that here. the other thing you could do is cracking it, which is once again, for another list entirely. unless you know how to remove protection from OGG files. never the less, good luck.
and then there's copyright issue about taking sounds from one thing to another, particularly if you're intending on reproducing it, as your own work.
PS. never got eurofly to work, if you wish, you can help me to get started. :)

On 27/06/17 4:51 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
Hi
I really like the eurofly audio game for windows flight simulator, its so realistic. anyway I want to create the concorde aircraft for the game by modifying a text file, easy enough. questions though. where can I get the specifications for the concorde aircraft? and I like the jet engine sound used in the game RedSpot but the sounds are in a dat file. How do I get that particular sound? also i would like to improve the plane engine start up and shut down sounds, not sure what mp3 file it is though. does anyone on here know? note that eurofly is an extremely realistic game. once installed the audio game is over a gig with realistic maps from google maps and stuff. but you can even play it on my low powered AMD a6 quad core cpu it plays great.
thanks
Josh