Re: tracking people in redSpot audio game

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

hi,

q and e. not to mention jumping. I would prefer shift plus arrows, but there you are. you do have to be fast, I can just about, again, just about, kill. although my redspot knowledge is limited, and at the moment, I have to play all games without headphones. redspot is actually easy to play without.

On 28/06/17 1:23 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
hi
in the redspot audio game from www.samtupy.net when you hit t and track a player then locate them with O, how do you turn real quick to get a shot at them with your weapon? seems like some people somehow are really really fast and I can't keep up and they kill my character on the server real fast. and I have headphones on while playing also.
Josh