Re: readable PDFs, how can i create them?

enes sarıbaş

hi,
Also all my course books are in image pdf form. When I convert these to .docx files with fine reader, the books have errors that make entire paragraphs and sentences unreadable. Is it possible to scan the hardcopies into a more accessible format?

On 10/13/2015 8:58 PM, Keith S wrote:
I know adobe has the rights to the .pdf format, and many of the .pdfs that my family send me are simply scanned images (.jpg like) that I cannot read.  Even my insurnance company has sent me .pdfs that are simply scanned images.  To inform them, and to for my own personal usage and creating needs, how do I actually create a .pdf that is readable with a screen reader?

Using Window eyes, BTW

Keith