Re: 2 Android questions

Carolyn Arnold

It is a touch screen, but it has a Google Keyboard with it.
It is really nice, and the way the keyboard is made with it,
it is really like a little mini computer. It folds and makes
a nice case.

You can add an SD card, I believe 128 gb. Joshua Kennedy
will know.

My Wal-Mart did not have one, so I bought mine from Amazon.
I didn't think to check Wal-Mart online. But still, I paid
$109; Joshua says Wal-Mart has them for $80, I think $79.99.
It has Google TalkBack, and I have now adjusted her to the
fastest speed.

If you use it without the keyboard, you need to power off
the device, and if you reattach the keyboard, you need to
power off. It is flexible that way, so you can use it either
way. I really think that a person can get good value from
one.

I think that the future is leading to tablets and phones.
I'm not sure why one might have both. I got the tablet to
learn to use the Google platform so that I could get an
Android phone, which is a more expensive investment. I am
glad that Joshua told us on the list about them.

If you get one, I'll send you the key strokes that Joshua
sent me, because that makes it way easier, if you know how
to navigate. You have to use Alt with Arrow and Enter and
things to move about or enter. You use Shift+Alt+Enter for
Long Press, which is more or less a menu. If you are using
the screen, you double tap and hold. Ana Garza in her book
said when you double tap, it is like a two-sylable word. My
husband's last name is Samples, so I think Samples, as I
double tap, and I am opening things now.

Best from,

Carolyn