From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Josh Kennedy
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2017 8:03 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] 2 Android questions

I also think I will send my nls book player back to the library, because I
just use my tablet and android phone to listen to nls bard books now, and it
works very good.

On 6/30/2017 7:55 PM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
Yes you can. It is on my Google tablet. The good thing about Android
is that it is very flexible. You can get all kind of apps from the
Google Play Store. You can change a lot of your icons. I probably know
less about it than anyone, so Olusegun and Joshua can fill you in more
on what all it can do for you.

Best from,

Carolyn