From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2017 8:16 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] 2 Android questions

It is a touch screen, but it has a Google Keyboard with it.
It is really nice, and the way the keyboard is made with it, it is really
like a little mini computer. It folds and makes a nice case.

You can add an SD card, I believe 128 gb. Joshua Kennedy will know.

My Wal-Mart did not have one, so I bought mine from Amazon.
I didn't think to check Wal-Mart online. But still, I paid $109; Joshua says
Wal-Mart has them for $80, I think $79.99.
It has Google TalkBack, and I have now adjusted her to the fastest speed.

If you use it without the keyboard, you need to power off the device, and if
you reattach the keyboard, you need to power off. It is flexible that way,
so you can use it either way. I really think that a person can get good
value from one.

I think that the future is leading to tablets and phones.
I'm not sure why one might have both. I got the tablet to learn to use the
Google platform so that I could get an Android phone, which is a more
expensive investment. I am glad that Joshua told us on the list about them.

If you get one, I'll send you the key strokes that Joshua sent me, because
that makes it way easier, if you know how to navigate. You have to use Alt
with Arrow and Enter and things to move about or enter. You use
Shift+Alt+Enter for Long Press, which is more or less a menu. If you are
using the screen, you double tap and hold. Ana Garza in her book said when
you double tap, it is like a two-sylable word. My husband's last name is
Samples, so I think Samples, as I double tap, and I am opening things now.

Best from,

Carolyn