From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Josh Kennedy
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2017 9:14 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] 2 Android questions

email is great if you use aquamail for your email app it works great with keyboards.

talkback works great with keyboards and touch screens I like it a lot.

On 6/30/2017 10:11 PM, janet gross wrote:
Hi Carolyn,
Thank you so much for all this great information. You just about have
me sold! Smile! How about serfing the internet, how about the email
program on the tablet that would be gmail? Did you have a difficult
time adjusting to the screen reader talkback? I have an Apple iPhone
though, but I'm slowly am starting to feel about Apple phones, like
I'm thinking about Microsoft, and I'm not really all that happy with
them. I was thinking about buying a windows tablet, but I've decided
I want to get away from Microsoft, and now, I'm beginning to feel the
same way about Apple. I don't mine using a touch screen, but at the
sametime, I wouldn't mind a keyboard so if I have a lot of typing to do.
Janet