From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Josh Kennedy
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2017 9:54 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] 2 Android questions

yes you need to add to your wishlist before downloading to the tablet.
thats just how it works. you can let your computer turned off and just do
all the wishlist adding and downloading using the tablet itself.

On 6/30/2017 10:30 PM, janet gross wrote:
Josh,
I will need a new login and password to use with the tablet, even though,
already have a login and password because I already download to my
computer?

Do I really need to add to my wish list before I can download to the
tablet?

Janet