Re: an IPhone question

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

hi,
one correction; you can choose any finger. I have the right index, for instance.

On 01/07/17 3:46 PM, Ashley Breger via Groups.Io wrote:
Under your settings there is a place called touch ID, or you can just tell Siri show my touch ID settings there you should be able to add a new fingerprint and it should be labeled finger one or finger to depending on how many fingerprints you have.
Once you have it add a new fingerprint it will have you place your thumb and then left your bum quite a few times then I don't have you adjust your crib and then it will tell you to place your thumb and then left your thumb again.
Hope this helps,
Ashley Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 1, 2017, at 8:41 AM, Bill Koppelmann <billmeister@samobile.net> wrote:

Hi Ashley,
thanks for your wonderful answer, which brings up a good question.
I recently had to restore everything on my IPhone, and wome things like my Wi-fi were ok, and some other things were not ok, can you tell me where i need to go to find out about the touch ID? Also, if I have a working ID, will it tell me so?
Many thanks,
Bill