From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2017 6:09 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] 2 Android questions

It has that same connecting with the charger. The part that connects into
the tablet looks different than the one that plugs into my cell phone, which
looks like the Victor Stream one. I would not trade them out though to see
if they are interchangeable, but they look alike.

Best from,

Carolyn

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2017 9:54 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

yes you need to add to your wishlist before downloading to
the tablet.
thats just how it works. you can let your computer turned
off and just
do all the wishlist adding and downloading using the
tablet itself.

On 6/30/2017 10:30 PM, janet gross wrote:
Josh,
I will need a new login and password to use with the
tablet, even
though,
already have a login and password because I already
download to my
computer?
Do I really need to add to my wish list before I can
download to the
tablet?
Janet