From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of janet gross
Sent: Saturday, July 1, 2017 8:03 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] 2 Android questions

Hi Carolyn,
This all sounds great, and I can't thank you enough for all
the information you have provided! That is just what I was
thinking if it would be possible to switch the chargers. I
have a Victor Stream as well, but the charger on mine is
quite large, so I know mine wouldn't be interchangeable. My
Victor Stream is the very first one that came out, matter of
fact, I don't even remember the full name other than it is a
Victor Stream Reader.
Janet

Janet

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2017 9:54 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

yes you need to add to your wishlist before downloading to
the tablet.
thats just how it works. you can let your computer turned
off and just
do all the wishlist adding and downloading using the
tablet itself.

On 6/30/2017 10:30 PM, janet gross wrote:
Josh,
I will need a new login and password to use with the
tablet, even
though,
already have a login and password because I already
download to my
computer?
Do I really need to add to my wish list before I can
download to the
tablet?
Janet