From: "Rob" <captinlogic@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2017 8:41 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Article: Google Will No Longer Scan Gmail for Ad Targeting - The New York Times #article

Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
LOL don't be so cynical. I believe that they will stop, I just don't think
overall it will make that much of a difference to the average user.

I don't believe I am being very cynical. Corporations do whatever they want and get away with it because they have money to grease the wheels of the world. Tell me what's cynical about that lol.