From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Donald L. Roberts
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2017 4:34 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Ok Google on an iPhone.

Janet, I am using an iPhone 6 running ios 10.3.2.  In my previous message, I inadvertently said that o k Google gives better results at obscure info than Siri.  What I meant to say is that o k google gives more substantive info than Alexa.

Don Roberts

On 7/2/2017 12:12 PM, janet gross wrote:

Don,

Can you tell me what phone you are using? I’m trying to find out if it makes a difference depending on which phone is being used.  I am using an iPhone 6 with the latest update meaning 10.3.2.  As far as Ok Google on my phone, she is lousy, and she can’t tell me anything other than the day or time!

Janet