From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2017 11:01 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Ok Google on an iPhone.

Janet wrote:

"I have an iPhone 6 with the latest update, and I downloaded Ok Google from
the app store, but I can only get Ok Google to tell me the time of day. I
went online and researched Ok Google, and they say it is fine for an iOS
phone, but can't get it to tell me anything other than the time of day."

Oh dear! Is there a setting you need to adjust? I would not know on an iOS
device 'cause I don't play ball with one. But, I do have a number of
friends on both platforms and the GoogleAssistant does play ball well in iOS
hills and mountain tops!

I'll have my friends dig up a thing or two, and I'll post in this space as
soon as I have something down to some kind of science! Hang in there
though, a better mind-set than mine might equally beat me to the punch!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado