From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2017 4:25 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] 2 Android questions

I don't use that way of setting cookies and I don't know what the number signifies.  Someone else may be able to answer that question.  I believe you are using Internet Explorer.  If you are, you can customize cookie settings.  At this point, without customization, I don't know if third party cookies are enabled.

Gene