Re: 2 Android questions

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

hi Gene,
but if I defeat Microsoft's ability to track me, that, to me, is different to commercials in front of, say, a video.

On 04/07/17 3:17 PM, Gene wrote:
Tracking may be abused and people have the right to be informed and opt out. But I believe that if they do, then they should be charged for content others get for free since it is advertising that pays for the content. I'm not advocating or supporting tracking for commercial purposes or not. I'm making one point, those who try to defeat tracking by various means still expect and use free content but they aren't doing the equivalent of paying for it.
*From:* Rajmund <mailto:brajmund2000@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 04, 2017 9:06 AM
*To:* main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [TechTalk] 2 Android questions
take my advice, don't give in, and just let companies watch you, like
they have with Josh. try whatever it takes, to make yourself feel
comfortable. if you don't want to be tracked, do against it. if you
don't care like Josh doesn't, then fair enough, go out buy something,
and just feel safe, knowing you're tracked. I, will prevent it wherever
possible, let me assure you. and I will support those who feel the same
way as I, and millions of others do.