Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2017 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Help With the Out of the Box Experience

That's not technically true. If Windows 10 is installed as the first
partition, meaning it's a UEFI boot on a GPT drive, Windows 7 can be
added as a second partition. I've seen it done twice in four months. I
was thinking of doing it on my own systems, but I'm too lazy to
slipstream the updates, either with NTLite or any other way (including
DISM), and now I've gotten comfortable enough with Windows 10 for it
not to matter any more, so I dropped the whole plan.