Re: question for you all mac users out there

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

Well let's say this, I'm not having to spend no more than two hours with with somebody fixing their technology. And I believe that she's a member of this list I'm really not for sure but Donna from California can vouch for that. I've helped her a few times with her iPhone. And if she's not a member of this list I know for a fact she's a member of lime tack so you might want to just ask her as too how quick I had some of her issues resolved. I will say, it was a matter of rocky days but we got through it and we got it done. So yes most issues can be resolved like that.
Joseph Hudson

Email
jhud7789@...
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89
facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

FaceTime/iMessage
jhud7789@...

On Jul 6, 2017, at 3:37 PM, Carlos <carlos1106@...> wrote:

The fact is that not everyone has hours to spend on the phone or sending E-mails. Certain things are demonstrated or resolved more easily via remote access by someone with greater experience.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph Hudson" <jhud7789@...>