Re: question for you all mac users out there

Pamela Dominguez

It reminds me of when I was taking a class at Barouch, and my computer messed up in the middle of a test. When it was not doing what it was supposed to, the teacher came and stood behind me and watched me pressing the correct keys, and saw what happened. She had to give it to me, because she knew I was doing what I was supposed to. It was the computer that wasn't. Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Matzura
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2017 5:20 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] question for you all mac users out there

Oh Carlos, you're singin' my song! I don't know how these remote Mac
tutors do it. I tried it once and failed so miserably at it that I
thought of never doing it again. Everything I told my client to do did
not work. I am convinced to this day that the client was pressing
wrong key combinations, but I had no way to prove it because I can't
connect to a remote Mac accessibly.

On Thu, 6 Jul 2017 16:23:37 -0400, you wrote:

Technical support via E-mail or the phone is not the same as support via
remote access. If a person has little or no technical aptitude, they may
not always be able to follow complex instructions very well, especially when
dealing with more advanced issues. If it were that simple, there would be
no need for such a thing as remote support.