Re: time and date

Monte Single

How about a docking station? Bay?? Port?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Veronica Kirk
Sent: July-07-17 8:45 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] time and date

I don't either when I am using my laptop keyboard, but do when my laptop is in the office with a regular keyboard. I am having a senior moment right now, because I cannot remember what that gadget is called where you can have your laptop, keyboard, monitor, speakers, mouse, etc., connected to this thingy. Anyway, I have one of these.