Re: article: W3C Brazenly Ignores All CriticsandApprovesBrowser DRM Standard

David Moore <jesusloves1966@...>

Hi Heather!

Right back to you on that one LOL!

If we lose control of what we can do and watch on the Internet, that will be a sad day! If copyrights keep us from having audio streaming,and the like. Let me know what I can do LOL!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Sunday, July 9, 2017 3:10 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] article: W3C Brazenly Ignores All CriticsandApprovesBrowser DRM Standard

Well, you can think our lovely new guy and his appointment to the FCC.  So our internet will suck till congress groes balls and changes it back towards an equal access. Heather

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap!" Dr. Kenneth Jernigan
e-mail:
kd5cbl@...
ham call sign:
kd5cbl
sites:
National Federation of The Blind:
www.nfb.org
how the blind do it:
www.blindhow.com

Sent: Sunday, July 9, 2017 1:18 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] article: W3C Brazenly Ignores All Critics andApprovesBrowser DRM Standard

Wow!

What can we do to get this EME from going through.

This does not sound good, because it gives to much protection to the developers and leaves us out in the cold. The Internet is going to get more and more governed, and we are not going to enjoy the net, and its openness like we have been blessed with. I am concerned about this!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Saturday, July 8, 2017 4:00 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] article: W3C Brazenly Ignores All Critics and ApprovesBrowser DRM Standard

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/technology/w3c-brazenly-ignores-all-critics-and-approves-browser-drm-standard/

AVG logo

This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.
www.avg.com

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.