Re: Saying System Time & Date With JAWS 1 Handed

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

was about to say over at the chat list side of things, saying how he has not changed at all, not one bit.

On 06/07/17 6:39 AM, Carlos wrote:
Sigh. Arrogant and obnoxious as usual. He can't possibly offer a solution without insisting you announce to the world that it was provided by him LOL.
----- Original Message -----
*From:* Mike B. <mailto:mb69mach1@charter.net>
*To:* main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>
*Sent:* Thursday, July 06, 2017 12:24 AM
*Subject:* [TechTalk] Saying System Time & Date With JAWS 1 Handed
Hi All,
I received the following set of steps off list from Joseph Free Tech
for using 1 key to tell time & date. This looks like a very good
approach for the 1 handed typists.
Take care. Mike. Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement. In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.