Re: Saying System Time & Date With JAWS 1 Handed

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

I have to laugh at this. someone telling the list owner how to run the thing. LOL.

On 06/07/17 9:06 PM, inamuddin khan wrote:
Dear friends,
This mailing list is not for personal attacs agains each other.
Please avoid it!
Charlsdarwin1
You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@gmail.com