Re: question for you all mac users out there

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

hi,
sharing an iCloud, not APP store ID is a bad idea to start with. or so I'd think. this is just yet another example as to why it is a bad idea.

On 06/07/17 9:56 PM, Joseph Hudson wrote:
Hello Janet, yes you would be correct. They cannot control one s screen. The only thing that I noticed is that they have that capability to view your screen and look at your settings for your device. What was very nice. So let me tell you a really funny story though, and this is something that everyone should be careful with. My girlfriend and I share an Apple ID which is tied to my credit card. And so when I was having issues with something and regarding my iPhone the clerk decided to do screen sharing with me which was fine. My girlfriend who lives across town accepted the screen sharing request on her iPhone, and how I knew it was her is because I knew what she was up to. The lady on thee other end of it so what the heck was going on. And she's saw my girlfriend posting a Facebook status on Facebook. So she was almost quite scared to reconnect to me but I reassured her, that I didn't get to the connection request quick enough so my girlfriend had accepted it for me. And it wasn't hope see. I knew who was typed to my Apple account so I could've easily called her and let her know hey don't accept this if you see it pop up on your screen they're needing to see my iPhone which I didn't do. So I finally reassured the clerk, that I would connect are etc. connection request as quick as I could. Which I did the next time and she felt very released.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789@gmail.com
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89
facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89
FaceTime/iMessage
jhud7789@yahoo.com

On Jul 4, 2017, at 10:29 PM, janet gross <janet.harvard@outlook.com> wrote:

Hi Joseph,
Yes, Apple can since at least for maybe a year now, does have the capability
to view your screen, and yes they do do a fantastic job at it, as a pose to
Microsoft, but from my understanding, they can not control ones screen
though, so please correct this humble person, if I am wrong! Smile! ,
Janet.