Re: virtual server software

Luke Scholey <lukescholey@...>

I'll be using you as a print server and possibly as the storage server for our CCTV network.
Thanks
Luke

On 9 Jul 2017, at 02:09, Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...> wrote:

what kind of software are you seeking to put on your server.  If you gave more information, perhaps we can come up with suggestions.

On 8/7/2017 4:52 PM, Luke Scholey wrote:
Hi all
Thanks for your messages. I should have said I was on a windows machine.
Would all of the software work for windows?
Thanks
Luke

On 8 Jul 2017, at 01:33, Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...> wrote:

Are you on a windows server? and what kind of software are you planning to install?  Cheers!

On 8/7/2017 12:48 AM, Luke Scholey wrote:

Hi All,

I am planning on creating a couple of virtual servers for use with the network I manage.

What is the best software in terms of accessibility with screenreaders out there that will allow me to do this?

Thanks

Luke