Re: Accessible bedding

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

Haha. Even if I were nutty enough to pay this crazily expensive price for them, I fear I'd not get to take advantage of their biting. I fear I'd get quite the unpleasant beating though from my lady half and I'd most likely be sleeping with the doggies on the couch for a good time afterwards. Now then, if you want to purchase them for me to try out, we just might be on to something. *grins*

On 7/10/2017 9:41 PM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

"Haha, if my sheets could talk to me, I'd not sleep in them. I'd be afraid
they'd bite."

Am I out of luck again as always? I was counting on you to order me
accessible bedding for a friend's day gift! Oh well, guess I'll keep
sleeping in my inaccessible bed with its bedding! But just in case you
happen to change your mind, I'll punch my accessible bedding's shark jaws
when it begins to bite.

Thanks for the chuckle, you made my day!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado