Re: getting I phones

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

Yeah, Amazon is definitely a great way to go about it. My wife just got a refurbished unlocked 128 gigabyte 6S for about 400 bucks and she absolutely loves it. I don't have any links off the top of my head, but I'd highly suggest taking a look there to see what's available. Just pay attention to what the description and such says about the device, take note of the providers with more reviews of a higher rating, etc.
Take care.

On 7/13/2017 11:58 PM, Lenron wrote:
Maybe find a good deal on the bay or Amazon.

On 7/13/17, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote:
Hi Dennis, do you have a carrier right now? If not, I will go to the
different ones and see what options they wouldn't give you. And you should
be over to get an S he through them. The only other option that I can think
of, is spending a little more, and going to Apple, and buying a phone out
right which mean the one that you want, and then taking it to carrier that
you wish to take it too. And buying an unlocked means that you can take it
to any carrier. Which is very nice.
On Jul 13, 2017, at 6:45 PM, Dennis L <dennisl1982@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi does anyone know where you can get I phones at good prices? I was
thinking about an SE. feel free to email me at
Dennisl1982@gmail.com