Re: getting I phones

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

Did you not previously suggest that he might could visit an apple store and purchase an unlocked device that he could take to the carrier of his choice? It was then that Lenron suggested that you might also be able to purchase an unlocked device from Ebay or Amazon at which time I said that we had done so and had good luck with it. Please pay closer attention to the entire thread, including the messages you post yourself.
Had I been trying to suggest that you could get a Device on Amazon that was locked to a Carrier for any period of time and that it might or might not be cheaper than purchasing the same device from apple, I would have said so in my message, but I clearly stated that we had purchased an unlocked device. My apologies if the meaning of the message wasn't clear for you and if it caused you confusion, but it was meant more so to suggest that perhaps he might be able to find the same unlocked device for a cheaper price than he would get from Apple. If things still aren't clear for you, well, I'm not sure what else to tell you.

On 7/14/2017 2:42 AM, Joseph Hudson wrote:
Why pay 400 bucks from Amazon whenever you can go to Apple, and get the essay for free on a two-year contract which is the phone that he wants.
On Jul 14, 2017, at 1:39 AM, Jeremy <icu8it2@gmail.com> wrote:

Yeah, Amazon is definitely a great way to go about it. My wife just got a refurbished unlocked 128 gigabyte 6S for about 400 bucks and she absolutely loves it. I don't have any links off the top of my head, but I'd highly suggest taking a look there to see what's available. Just pay attention to what the description and such says about the device, take note of the providers with more reviews of a higher rating, etc.
Take care.

On 7/13/2017 11:58 PM, Lenron wrote:
Maybe find a good deal on the bay or Amazon.

On 7/13/17, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote:
Hi Dennis, do you have a carrier right now? If not, I will go to the
different ones and see what options they wouldn't give you. And you should
be over to get an S he through them. The only other option that I can think
of, is spending a little more, and going to Apple, and buying a phone out
right which mean the one that you want, and then taking it to carrier that
you wish to take it too. And buying an unlocked means that you can take it
to any carrier. Which is very nice.
On Jul 13, 2017, at 6:45 PM, Dennis L <dennisl1982@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi does anyone know where you can get I phones at good prices? I was
thinking about an SE. feel free to email me at
Dennisl1982@gmail.com