From: Carlos <carlos1106@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Friday, July 14, 2017 14:55
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] pazera

Ah I see. I posted the download link earlier for someone else which
includes the instructions. I thought that was why you brought it up. In
that case, see below.

Brief usage instructions:

1. Press Control+O to add specific files to the list or Control+F to add an
entire folder.
2. Select the output settings such as the format.
3. Select the output directory or use the default setting which is to use
the source/input directory.
4. Press Control+E to convert the files.
Note, you can also find all of these options on the context menu when the
list has focus by pressing the Applications key.
From: Carlos <carlos1106@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Friday, July 14, 2017 14:35

Did you read the usage instructions I posted with the download link?