Re: getting I phones

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

Most debit cards worked as credit card. They shell excepted I don't see why not.

On Jul 14, 2017, at 10:16 AM, Kliph <kliphnsharrie.sr@...> wrote:

But with apple, you have to have a credit card not debit card, and you also have to be approved by I think it is chase bank. So not a guarantee you will get the phone with the payment plan.

Are you testing an apple beta? want to discuss bugs with other testers? Then come join a friendly, helpful, laid back community where we can squash these bugs together, and report them to apple. Subscribe here
public-beta-users+subscribe@groups.io
Because of the non disclosure agreement, I have to say if your not a beta tester, please don’t join the group.

On Jul 14, 2017, at 4:05 AM, heather albright <kd5cbl@...> wrote:

You know apple has payment plans for up to two years for unlocked phones. My mom got her se for 14 dollars a month. I think it was 64gb or it could have been the 128. That included apple care too. So one does not need to sign contracts to afford iphones anymore! Cheers Heather

contact:
e-mail:
kd5cbl@...
skype: cynterline