From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Olusegun --
Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2017 10:05 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Elbraille question

Gene, thanks a ton! Perhaps I already have T9 without even
thinking about it. Why do I say that? When I type on my
Shiny Android toy, I typically don't spell all of the words
correctly especially if the words are NOT derived from a
foreign language which I do throw in in my SMS conversations
with a few souls!

If I type the word "suggest" like this "s g g e s t"
omitting the "u", the autocorrect feature enters the correct
spelling for me. At other times, when I know I am about to
type a word incorrectly, I leave my finger on the screen and
move it past the number keys thus landing on the list of
suggested words. When I find the one I need, I lift my
finger and it is entered into the edit field. All of this
action takes me less than ten seconds at best on a
touchscreen.

I'm hoping that was how T9 worked on phones with keypads
back in the days of the likes of N86; I didn't use it then
though.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado