From: "Kay Malmquist" <kay.malmquist@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 12:55 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Setting up family sharing

Hail,
We are trying to set up family sharing. And Terry's iPhone we get out to the
point share purchases heading where it has lifted iBooks store App Store and
iTunes it has Terry's email address and I continue button it also has an ad
account button. We have tried the ad account button and even when you add an
account which that one was the correct account or if you click on the
continue button it absolutely goes no further. So the question is, what do
we do here? Does anybody have any suggestions or any thought as to what's
going on? We have looked at the tutorials and can't really figure out from
them what we might be doing wrong. Thanks for any help with this.

Kay Malmquist
Ask me about healthy chocolate!
Yes, there is such a thing and it's good to.
kay.malmquist@...
Sent from my iPhone